Each freight invoice or pro-bill is subjected to the following rigorous scrutiny in our freight audit / auditing procedure:
- Proper commodity description is checked
- Advance, beyond and miscellaneous charges are examined
- Rates, F.S.C. (Fuel Surcharges) and extension errors are checked against published tariffs and negotiated rates
- Weights are checked against the bill of lading weight and extensions are calculated automatically
- Pieces and shipments are compared and checked
- Duplicate pro-bill numbers are detected and rejected electronically, ensuring single pro-bill payment
- Taxes are checked and verified
- All errors are corrected before payment is made and 100% savings result!
Freight Bill Payment
Individual freight bills (courier statements) contain information which is inputted into our computer each week.
- Convenient weekly remittance with detailed information concerning freight reduction by pro-bill.
- Only the correct amount to which they are entitled.
- Complete financial audit trails showing pro-bills by carrier, original and net charges, reasons for savings and cheque number in which payment was made to carrier.
- 100% of all savings generated by Compufreight Services Limited.
- Pro-bills / statements returned paid with all other reports (see management report section) on a weekly basis.
Transportation Management Reports
Flexibility is the key-word for Compufreight’s management reports. We provide customized reports designed to meet the needs of each client.
Reports can be created at any time (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).